CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 16, 2006

::::::screaming:::::::

Now I know why so many students flip out and have a nervous break down!!!!!
So, we have to do perform a mock surgery in Anatomy.... This is a group project. We decided to do an above the knee amputation (I have seen one of these done when I worked in the OR in Moab. It's pretty narly). My little group and I split up sections from the whole procedure like why a person might have to have an amputation done...pre op and post op....blah blah blah. The hardest part of the presentation is the actual procedure....THE PART I FUCKING HAVE!!!!!! You would think that I could find some type of info on this wonderful invention called the internet. Nope I can't, maybe I'm an idiot.... I'm stressed to the max! If I were doing this alone I'd say fuck it. Cause I'm not going to pass this fucking class anyway and I have already registered for next fall, but I have to pull through for my group. This totally sucks. Why did we have to pick this procedure. Why isn't Dr Hoffmiester around so I can bug him about it? He would help me. The only helpful thing that I have would is cool apmutation video off of Yahoo.....hahahaha it's pretty sick. But I can't tell if it's an arm or a leg...hahaha Pretty scary that I'm going into nursing huh? Not really. Cause I found it with my Hottie Professor Ty and he couldn't tell what it was either....haha Oh OH!!!!! Last week in lab :::shivers::: We saw a cross sectioned ding ding....hahahahaha I've said it before and I'm saying it again... There are some things in this world that we should never ever have to see.....haha You should see the cyst that the female cadaver had.... It was the size of an orange... Holycow.... that poor woman.
Anywho, I needed to vent. I love this blogging deal.... It's so theraputic...haha Although I look back at some of me post and I am now convinced that I am insane. But who ever said that was a bad thing??? Certainly not me....maybe my uncle who is married to my crazy aunt..... But honestly if I were married to him I'd try to kill him too...hahaha Anywho I'm outta here.
PS.... If a surgeon is reading my lovely little blog please email before tomorrow (4-17) and give me detailed instructions on a AKA. Thanks a bunch.

0 comments: