CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 17, 2006

Sighs of relief

Yesterdays rant is today's accomplishment. I finally found what I needed. Chris my friend gave me some help. Sadly it didn't have the info I needed. BUT! it did help with another paper that I have to hand in tomorrow. So Thanks Chris. YOU ROCK!!!!! I don't care what Jeff says about ya...haha Just kidding. Thanks so much though.
Back to amputation. I still can't believe that I had such a hard time finding my info. I laid in bed all night last night thinking of different search phrases that I haven't tried yet.... It took "what muscles are cut in a leg amputation procedure"...Voila... there it was, the answers to my prayers. To bad I'm still going to fail the class....haha Actually I fell really good about taking it over again.... But will I still feel that way next fall??? You'll have to stay tuned in...haha
And so I have two weeks left of classes. Well actually this week is it, next week are the finals. Dun da dun. I think that my only challenging final is going to be medical terminalogy. I'm not going to stress about Anatomy. Why bother it won't do any good. And my final for Hum Dev....well I can get a copy of the final from the lib and make a copy and memorize it.. so yeah it won't be hard. We don't even have to take the final and still get 60 points towards our grade..haha My Professor is crazy...haha And I have NO final in computers...whooowhooo.
Sucks that finals are the same week as my birthday... Oh well it's not like we ever do anything anyway. I'll just be glad to be done for the summer.

Oh my grandma called me the other day and asked me what I would say if she called me a year from now and asked me if I wanted to go to Paris....!!!! Well Duh? I'd say where's my passport....haha
Since I was 8 yrs old my grandma and I teased my grandpa that when he dies we are taking the insurance money and going to Paris. I never thought that we would go. It was just fun to tease Grandpa. So, we'll see what happens next May. I could use a free trip to Paris. Who couldn't???? I sure miss my grandpa though. The Friday before he died and I was in his hospital room, he kept doing circular movements with his hands. I thought that he was trying to tell me that he needed something. I'd hold his hand and he would push it away and continue with the circular motions. Well, come to find out that my grandpa was tying flies....haha He was going fishing...hahaha That is my favorite story in the whole wide world. My gramps was a great fishermen....
He was so cute when I walked into his room that Friday. His beautiful blue eyes lit up and he said "My beautiful girl is here." I love being his favorite....
There were other things said between us that I don't think that I am ready to post. But I will. I want to remember them forever.
Anywho, I'm off.

0 comments: