1. That I am not the Betty Crocker or Martha Stewart that I dream of bing.
2. I will never be the Betty Crocker or Martha Stewart that I dream of being.
3. I will stop trying to be the Betty Crocker or Martha Stewart that I dream of being.
This is a lost dream... Sad, but true.
Maicee's birthday was Monday. Because of pain in the butt family members we are just getting to her party today. The poor girl has had to wait 4 days for her party.
Anywho, it is in my head that I have to make these wonderful cakes for my girls for their birthday's. I usually succeed. I'm not doing so great with Maicee's cake. It is a double decker white cake with (hopefully) marshmallow flowers with gumdrop centers all over it.
So, it is finally cool enough to start putting it together. I am using my new awesome (or so I thought) spring form pans. Well, it never occured to me to undo the spring in the cake is safely on the counter. STUPID me! I un did the spring right before I set it down and it went crashing to the floor. ::::::SCREAMS::::::
Breathing deeply I picked it up and realized that it isn't that bad. Thanksfully I just cleaned the floors and the kids and the dog are outside. I got it back together and pretty good too..... Got the frosting out started frosting the fucking thing and BAM! the frosting is starting to melt! WHY THE FUCK ME!!!!! I decided that putting it in the freezer was my best option until I can finish the flowers. Cleaned out the bottom part of the feezer. I even made sure that nothing would fall on to the cake....but I didn't secure that Freeking bottle of Jim Beam that has been in my freezer for about 3 months with a little drink left in it...WHAT do you know??? Th fucking bottle falls onto the cake @@ Figures. I am now finishing off the bottle (I think that I need it) So, now the cake is resting nicely and I am trying to relax a little bit before I have to put up with John's nephew. I might need another bottle of Jim Beam. I think that I should go for the gallon size this time.
Anywho, I'm off to make the EFFING flowers. Hopefully I am done with the bad luck that I am having with this cake.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Things I freakined learned today!!!
Posted by Lanie at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How did your cake turn out?
I saved it.... kinda It could have been better....haha
Maicee was happy with it and that's all that matters...
Post a Comment