CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 22, 2006

Brrrrrrrr

It's frickin' freezin' out!!! The temp outside says 73. I don't think so. It's cold oustside. I think it's going to be a soup day. My poor lil Chloe didn't wear a jacket to school. Even I told her she should. I bet she is regretting not listening to dear ol' mom. What do I know anyway? haha

So, it's off to MOAB this weekend. I am so excited to see Sommar and my fam. I haven't seen my dad since December. So it will grand to see him. Gil might be there too. It would be awesome to see him and meet his wife. My lil bro will be there also. I love his lil baby so much. Although she likes her uncle John more then her Aunt Meewaw...haha But John will be banned to underneath the house for the day so I can have Miyah to myself and John can figure out what he needs to have to install daddy dears heater. And Saturday Night is a night for drunken friends and cousins. Cause heaven forbid we can't be in Moab without the whole Hill clan reunion...haha Just kidding I love Most of them.....

My blood pressure is still pretty high. It's about 131/94. Not ideal, but better then 154/111...haha When did I get old??? Oh I know! It was on Mother's day when Sherrie informed me that JJ is graduating mext spring :::jaw drops to the floor::: Can you all believe it???? My lil step bro is getting married to a girl from the Russia or somewhere over there.... I keep telling myself that she isn't a mail order bride.... (she really isn't) It just seems that way.. They have met a few times. I wish all the best to Wade and bride. It just seems weird to me. But I guess it doesn't matter what I think.

So, I'm still obsessed with Chad. I keep trying to change the music on my computer and in the van, but everything else bores me right now. So, it continues.
I started reading my new "Anatomy and Phys for Dummies" I wonder if they make a book called "Anatomy and Phys for really stupid people" haha Actually the phys part is really confusing. Maybe my next purchase should be "chemistry for Dummies" because that is what phys is mostly about.

My cousin Brandi found me on My space. I haven't talked to her is about 16 yrs or so. She is still the same. I miss her so much. I was hoping to see her at gramps funeral, but she couldn't make it. But it's great to talk to her again. She's so much fun.

I have had with the guys that come into my work. One has started calling me "sexy" WTF??? And another one got mad at Jenni the other day because I am married. What is the problem with these guys??? John is ready to go kick ass....hahaha Awwww my hero

Anywho...ciao

0 comments: