CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Screams of INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear that Riley is going to be the death of me...... She is so not good for my blood pressure...... Along with the new fast pulse rate that I have acquired. ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!! But that is all I am going to say about that now...if I post it now I'll just end up mad at her again.... So, maybe when I think that it's funny I'll post it.

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted......
So, the concert was AWESOME!!!!! OMG!!!! It was truly the most amazing thing.... I have never been to a "ROCK" concert.... I loved it.
After the concert we went and seen Rod's band.... He is so cute. I love that lil guy. The whole weekend was great. It was fun seeing Chris again. Thankfully my uncle Larry made it through the weekend without having a heart attack from worrying about us....hahaha Silly Uncle Lar...haha


So, we all started school last week. Well, Maicee starts on Tuesday.
Riley is Playing hte violin her first year in MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!! Yeah Middle school...when did I get so old?????? I listened to her play today... Not as bad (or excruiating) as I thought that it was going to be....

Chloe is in 4th grade..... She looks like a 1st grader...haha I wonder if she'll ever grow? Her teachers name is Mrs. Bone...haha I can't help but laugh when I think of a teacher with that last name..... I hope she's a popular teacher...haha

Shailee is in Kindergarten.... Awwwww... she is so sweet. She just loves school. I ran into her teacher the other day... She jsut loves Shai. Of course she does... You can't not like this kid.

Maicee will start her 2nd year of preschool. She can't wait. It's killing her that her sissy's get to go, but not her.

And me...lalalalalalala..... Round 2 of Anatomy and Nutrition....... Ty (my anatomy professor...the hot guy) has changed the way he does the testing :::::WOOT WOOT::::
I am so up for that. So maybe I can pass this time.....haha
Nutrition...blahhhhhhh I still hate it.... But at least I just have to sit there there for 50 mintues instead of an hour and half....
And I have a CNA class.... I have an Osmond in my class...haha He looks just like Donny, but about 50 pounds heavier...haha I think this is Donny's nephew.....haha He seems like a fun kid. I can't stop looking at him though...haha I really like my CNA instructor..... Looks liek it will be a fun class.... except wiping another persons butt...haha Oh I seat by the most annoying lady... AGRGGGGHHHRRRRAGG
I will shoot myself if I have to sit by her every class. What kind of person is going to turn to a complete stranger and tell that stranger that she had to disconnect the interent at her house because she got hooked on porn?????? Really this happened.... OMG!!!!!! Plus she talks during class... I HATE THAT!!!!!!
Helen our instructor asked us to sit in the same seats every class..... I think I'll have to have a lil talk with Helen if Tuesday diesn't get better.

Anyway, I guess I better feed my tribe before they get on the war path.

Toodles

0 comments: