CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 16, 2006

And so......

I took an anatomy test today on the bones.... I'm pretty sure that I didn't do so hot.... I wish that it could just be on "What bone is this?" But nope it's name the smooth bump on the anterior portion of the humerus.... name the 2 convex bumps on the just inferior tot he head of the femor...blahhhhhhhhhhh I fucking hate landmarks, tuberosities, tubercles and all that jazz. Next we get to learn about the lovely muscles.... all 600 of them. Not just the muscles... no, no, no, that would be to easy.... We have to know the origin..insertion and action. This sucks.... We get to drop one test this quarter. So far I have passed all of them with C+'s or higher..... So, if I really did blow todays test I then I'll have to make sure that I pass the muscles test...Wish me luck.

Here's something that is really on my mind..... Feed back would be great.....
I'm mad at my dad. Not so much at my dad, but his wife. And the more that I think about it, the more pissed I get. I don't really want to go into details, but I'm sick of all the unfairness that happens in this "family." It's like Sherrie has completely taken my dad from us and our kids. So, I am thinking of calling of writing my dad (I think a letter would be best) and tell my dad that until he can take a stand and be there for me (us) like he is with Sherrie's kids than I dont' want him to do ANYTHING for my girls. Shailee's birthday is coming up. So, is Matty's (candy's kid) I know that Shai will get a big $5. When Matty will get so much more. I know that it shouldn't matter. But DAMN it! It matters to me. It feels like my gilrs have one grandpa and that is John's dad. My dad is a wonderful man and my girls will never get to know that, because of her.
I want to tell my dad that if Shailee's persent comes in her hand writing that I will be sending it back unopened. I want to tell him that it hurts me that I have lived in Manti for almost 2 yrs and he has never been to my house. I want to tell him that when I come to Moab we won't be coming by. I want to ask him if it's ok that his wife has run his girls off. Not only me and Susan, but our kids. Faye and Meghan won't even go over there. And all of this is because of Sherrie. I want to ask him why he has been married to her for so long. I know that he isn't happy with her....what the fuck is it???? Is it because of his house??? Because of his retirement savings???? Would he rather live unhappily with a big bank account??? Or would he rather live the rest of his life with some money and his kids there with their children???? It kills me to think this way, but I'm sick of making up excuses why they always have Candy's kids, why does Sherrie take them to Cali, but not Riley and Chloe. They are old enough to see this. Why don't they (he) care???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said feed back would be great so here is my two cents.
Sherrie is a bitch....I was kind of friends with Shannon when I was about 11 and I knew at that young age that she was a bitch. She treated you, Susan and Robbie? like the ugly, red headed, stepchild. She treated your dad like shit. She acted like she was the queen and you guys (including your dad) were her servants. Candy was just like her and she treated her better then everyone else. I always felt sorry for you guys because you had to live in that situation.
Im sure you would feel a lot better if you were to tell your dad how you feel. Im sure he wont beable to change the things that she does, but he could make the effort to give your children a little more attention......
I'll end here and I hope you dont think Im a huge bitch for what I have said, but thats just the way I saw it....(of course that was 20 years ago and things may have changed since then....)

Katrina