

Three in a row. Post that is.... This will probably never happen again.
So, I am setting my sister in law up with a guy from school. I hope that they really like eachother. I just adore Lee (the guy), he is really sweet, funny and smart. Plus he is a good lil Mormon boy. Perfect for Miss Lacie, I think anyway. I tease him that he looks like a Ken Doll...haha
I already feel like a widow or single mom. John is still at work!!!! My new heater is never going to be installed!!! Plus I miss him. How in the heck am I going to manage having him hunting for 4 straight days????? I don't like this at all.......
I haven't been worth a shit about going to the gym lately..... And I feel like big loser. But dang it this CNA class is kicking my ass. It's not hard, but there is jsut so much homework that is due every class and class is 2 times a week from 6pm to 10pm.... At least this class will end around Halloween adn I have one of the top grades int he class. Yay me!!!
My lil bro is going to be 29 next week!!!! That is so weird. I still can't get over him being married and being a baby to my cute lil niece. I guess I should call him before the weekend since I'm sure that he'll be hunting with my dad.
Speaking of nieces..... Can I just tell you how much I love Faye?? That girl is a laugh a minute. But she also has grown into something completely opposite then most girls. But Faye is still a virgin (unheard of unless you live in Manti..haha) She doesn't cuss!!!! How did that happen...She comes from a long line of cusser damnit!!! But she is just a sweetie and she loves her family. I thought for sure that Susan would be a grandma by now...haha
Speaking of Gram's mine had surgery that other day. She is doing good,but still waiting for her settlement to be settled. She thinks that we should go spme place tropical instead of Europe..... I say whatever Gram... I'm taggin' along for the ride.... But honestly I'd rather go someplace tropical...The thought of being on a plane upteen hours really bothers me....
Anywho.... I guess I'm off to bed all alone.... for now anyway.
Toodles
I'll check for errors later
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Wow!
Posted by Lanie at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment