CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lalalalalalalalanie!!!!!

Anywho.... my sis and I got tickets to "The All-American Rejects" We are taking my niece Faye.... It's going to be sooo much fun... I can't believe that Faye wants her mom and aunt (me) to go...hahaha Whatever..... I'm always up for a concert and a good time.... And since Faye is only going to be 17...... we have a sober driver.... How lovely is that???????

Hmmm I went to SLC last weekend.... Ohhhhhh my is all I can say... Uncle Mikey took me out Saturday..... A good time was had by all.... Sunday afternoon was absolutely delightful..... ummm yeah, it was great.... I was pretty tired driving home that evening... But whatta weekend...
I still haven't recovered.....heehee


New obsession... Dried Mangoes!!!! I freakin' love themmm WHO KNEW!!! Only bad thing is the sugar.... I can't find any without sugar.....
And if your wondering Mylissa about my obsession with Chad Kroeger..... It's just a crush now.....

School school..... Hmmmmmmm What's new.... Well, I think I told you all about holding the brain.... I held a heart the other day.... It was gross.... I have pictures if anyone wants to see...hahahaha I think that my organ holding days are over though, until I'm a nurse of course..... We are working on the digestive system and well, that's just yicky....haha Maybe I'll get to hold a lung... I don't know..... I still hate nutrition, but It's almost over WOOT WOOT....
My research group in Anatomy and I have to perform a Mock surgery (unless someone wants to volunteer to be a victim, I volunteer my the dreaded ex...haha.) We have decided to perform a lobotomy (see Josh would be a perfect candidate)...heehee... The hot professor thinks that we are oh so original...hahaha DUH!!! Of course we are.... It should be interesting.... It will be better if we can find an old video clip from when they used to do them.... Personally I still think that lobotomies should still be done.... I know a few men that could use one...hahahahhaha

Anywho, speaking of lobotomies I need to do my rearch on them.... so toodles....
Love to all....

0 comments: