Guess who just finished her last research paper for the semester???? MEEEEEEEEE.....
:::::::::Jumping a up and down:::::::::: Lalalalalalalalalalalala...
I feel soooooo free. Even though I still have one more test and 2 finals. And I still have an Ok grade in Anatomy. Not what I'd hope for, but it's ok.
Maybe now I can get my house clean.... I haven't mopped my living room floors for about a month... Well, not like really mopped anyway. But you know what's weird? Is that everytime I get to a certain spot in my first living room I start to think about my Gramps and I cry.....it never fails. I don't understand it.... It's odd..... My Gramp's had never seen my house before he died. Weird, weird. Another thing that I do that is weird.... I color coordinate my hangers in the laundry room....haha Just the empty ones..haha I never really thought about it, until Riley walked in there and seen what I was doing and called me a freakand walked out...haha I guess I am...... Oh well.
I am going to The Salt City this weekend. We're going to see The All-American rejects on Saturday.... Should be entertaining...... Hmmmm yeah..... Not as excited as the Nickelback concert, but what the hell. It will be fun.
Kind of creeped out right now. I'm not so sure if I want to post it here..... But if you have an inquiring mind just ask I'll tell..hahaha I'm just not sure I want every schmuck and his dog reading about it...... Yeah it's weird.....
Hmmm we went to Reno for Thanksgiving. It was a looooong trip. But I did get alot of studying done on the drive, both there and back. It was fun getting to know the other side of John's family. The Mormon side. Such a big difference from the Moab clan...haha Ohhhh my!!!!
Anywho, I'm off to study the reproductive system..... I should get an A onthis test..heehee
Toodles...
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
::::::sighs of relief::::::
Posted by Lanie at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i wanna know what creeped you out?
m
Post a Comment