CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Freedom at last!!!

I am done with school for the summer! I hardly know what to do with myself. I didn't do all that great this semester. But I passed all but Anatomy and I can live with that, for now anyway.
Yesterday I ordered "Anatomy & Physiology for DUMMIES"...haha Hopefully it will be helpful.
Anywho. It's back up to SLC this weeknd to help my grandma. She had surgery yesterday. She had to have her shoulder replaced. And she will need help after she gets home.
My gram is suing the hospital. I am so happy that she finally decided to take my advice and do this. She broke her shoulder while my gramp was in the hospital dying. She slipped on something, I can't remember what. But basically it is the hospital's fault that this happened. So, my gram missed the last month of my gramps life, because of her shoulder. They asked if $3000 is enough compension for her pain??? Fuck no it's not. Her husband is now gone and she missed some good quality time with him because of those fuckers. So, no $3000 is not enough. Especially now that she had to have surgery because of this. Her lawyer says that he should be able to get her into the high 6 figures.... I hope so. Gram really needs the $$. Plus if she wins....we're going to Paris..Whooohoo.... I know wrong reason's for her to win. But she really deserves this money. She really needs it to. And she deserves to go someplace Fab while she is young enough to enjoy it. And if she wants to take her favorite granddaughter (ahem..me)....well that is just fine with me....haha Plus we always teased gramp about taking his life insurance $ and running off the Paris... John's not keen on me going, but he has a year to get used to the idea. His mom said that if I went then she was taking out a loan and coming with me...haha
Anywho, I'm off.
*DISCLAIMER*
I am not for sue happy people, but if a hospital needs it (same with a Dr. or any other business) then it should be done if there is a liable case. Being sued is a reminder to other people and businesses that they need to be careful.

0 comments: