CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back by popular demand!

This is just for Chris..... haha
I haven't posted because I can't think of anything to say :::jaw drops to floor::: Yes folks! Lanie has been speechless for weeks...haha Better call the Media..ha

Ok ok so, what is new.... Hmm Chris and I are going to NICKELBACK!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
I get to see Chad... Soooooooo freakin' EXCITED!!!!Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't wait! Plus just being away from anyone who calls me mom is going to be awesome. I love them, but sometimes I need to run away.

I kind of have a new job. That's new. It's at a loan office. I go through millions of Law school loans.... It's a boring job, but I get paid for mindless work and I can go in whenever I want... Always a plus...

I feel like a single mom lately. John has been working so much. I'm really starting to miss him.

So, I am in an ongoing debate with old creepy guy at work that wants me....haha (I think that I like his new name) He is trying to convince me that his taste in music is better then mine. He brought me a cd from "The Guess who"... ummm yeah.... think dont' so. We are about20 yrs apart in age... I'm not supposed to like the same music as my parents...haha Frankly I dont' give flying F*** whose music is better. I like what I like and that is that. I wish he would go away.
He told me that he was going to Nickelback if I got up and danced naked on stage...haha Yeah that would be hot.... ::::pukes on floor:::: It would be like a wallrus trying to do the twist...haha No thanks.

I had probably the most uncomfortable conversation in MY LIFE! Yesterday at work a guy that comes in everyday came in and well, we chat for a few minutes before he leaves. Yesterday he asked me how long John and I have been married. I told him 5 yrs. He said that him and his wife have been married for almost 12 yrs. He asked if I like being married and now that I'm not married to a freak I love being married. HE said that it's ok, but he can't get it from his wife. Now this started feeling like he was hoping that my married was sucky too. Sorry bud. I love my husband and well, our sex life does not suffer..haha But he went on to tell me that he is lucky if he gets it once and month and a blow job once a yr.... haha John on the other hand...haha He thinks that he should get a "Father's Day BJ" a "Christmas BJ" an "Easter BJ" a "Birthday BJ" a " Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday BJ" I'm wondering how this woman gets away with only doing it once a yr???? haha She's my hero!!!! And honestly if I was married to her hubby I'd avoid him like the plague...haha He looks like an albino, which is fine if that kind of person turns you on... but I'll just suffer with my hot hubby...haha But really who tells someone especially of the opposite sex things like this. I'm pretty much a stranger to this guy. I see hidden agenda written all over this.
John wants to quit my job. I would if I could.


Hmmm what else is new? The mormons haven't been by ::::knocks on wood:::: But they did call the other night.... LOVE caller ID.

I guess the week before Nickelback I have to go to the Cox family reunion. I'll really need that concert after this.... A weekend with Cory Cox and Kari Englebright and some nice wholesome Mormonism... ummm yeah I'll be ready to do some nice wholesome sinning...haha Well, you know.... Nothing to serious.....
It's so weird that we're family now.... Although I haven't seen Cory and Kari forever. It's still weird. Cory's dad is married again. I think that this is the 3rd time since Debbie died. Geez

Anywho, I will try to post more from now on...ok

0 comments: