Is Manti really that far behind the times?? Surely not?
The other night John and I were going to sleep... Both of us exhausted and ready for uninterrupted sleep.... About 1030 we were both ready to doze off when we hear the air siren horn!!!!! You know the one that goes off when a bomb is about to hit your town or a twister is coming..... I'm pretty sure that a bomb is not on it's way to lil ol' Manti and well, twisters have hit here, but still I know it's not that.
The iar siren goes off to let everyone know that there is a fire... So, they have to wake up the hole town to let them know... I'm thinking that if the fire was close to my house I'd know it without the siren telling to look out my window.... I wonder if this is the way that they inform all of the volunteer firefighters that there is a fire. Don't they have pagers that can go off in the quiet of the said firefighters home?? I just dont' understand. Kerrie said that they used to test it every day. Why? Everyime I hear it go off off I want ot duck under my desk...haha Just like in the WWII movies....hahaha Awwww small town life.
So, I have been at it again. Getting my arse up at 450am to go to the gym with Kerrie. It's so hard...haha It's only been two days back at it faithfully and I feel better already. More energy and my blood pressure is going back to normal. So, I don't have to take those awful pills. I hope anyway. Today it was 133/76. The top number is still a little high. But I am going to give it a few more days before I make another appt..... I guess that I should anyway. Blahhhh I hate the Dr's office. Hopefully I can lose the rest of this weight. We'll see.
Well, my baby girl is starting to say her "S's"....I'm really sad. I love the way she talks... Selfish I know. She gets so excited when she realizes that she can say a word right.... I'm happy for her, but her being able to talk right is just another reminder that my baby is getting bigger.
Oh, new obsession.... It's not a person this time. (Yes Mylissa I still am obsessed with Chad.) But I love love love the new Gain Apple Mango blossom laundry soap and softer...hahaha Smells sooooo good. Oh my gosh! I even made Frebreeze with it....haha Gain needs to sale this in a candle. I looove it!
So, 31 more days befor the Nickelback concert. I am so suprised that my hubby hasn't started to freak out about me going, I'm sure as it gets closer he will start freaking out more and more. We'll see. I can't wait to see Chad.... And I can't wait to have a weekend with Chris! It's going to be great! I just wish that Stacy was coming. It will be so weird going to a concert without her.
My big girls are in Moab right now. They have been gone too long. I think that next summer we are going to do the visits different. What makes Josh's mom think that she can have them so much. They are my kids not her's. Hell half of the time I didn't think of them as Josh's kids....haha John's has been more of a father to them then Josh has. Josh is just a pizza dad. That's fine with us. He is fighting fires in ID, maybe he'll burn up and go to hell. I can wish can't I?
Anyway, I need to go shopping.
Toodles
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
What is it??!!
Posted by Lanie at 6:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment