Or I should say the fan has been on pins and needles awaiting my next post.... So here it is.... And it will probably really freak her out!!!!!
Chris sit down..take a deep breath... what I'm about to tell may shock you.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::::slits wrist::::
Just kidding! hahaa.
But I do have shocking new. John is very unhappy at work and will lets face it. He is getting older and heating and air can be hard on the body, especially the knees.
So, he was talking the other night and brought up the idea of being a sheriff :::jaw drops to the floor::: ~ ~ ~flash backs of being married to an ass~ ~ ~
Then I brought up the idea of being a guard and the Gunnison Prison. And I think that John is going to do it!!!!! Yes, he knows that he has to make major life style adjustments. But I really do think that he would be great at it. Plus it's a damn good job for this area. We have to get things taken care of before he can apply. But hmmmm who would have thought that this would be a direction that he would take. And if you ask me... well, all I have to say is that it is about freaking TIME!!!!
I start school again in 4 weeks.... blahhhhhh where has my summer gone??? I'm not ready for the dead guy again....... But since the Professor is hot I guess that I will suck it up and go...ha
My sister and her family of 10 will be here on Friday. Hmmmmmm I think that I'll need prozac.....Or a big bottle of whiskey.
So, 16 more days before NICKELBACK! I just can't wait!
So, my big girls are back adn Riley has already been in the ER. What is it with this kid? Ok it really was crazy. They got home on Friday. We walked over to Kerries to see the Oddles of Snoodles (that is what I call her litter of 9 puppies)
Aways Ri and I were sitting outside and seh was attacked by wasp! Three of them sting her on the hand!!!! It was crazy! Anywho, I brought her home and gave Benadryl and ice. The next morning her hand was a lil swollen, but nothing serious. She went camping with John Saturday night. Sunday Debi (my cousin was here) and I were sitting on the porch drinking coffee and John's truck pulled up. I was stunned to see them so early. Riley got out of the truck and her hand had swollen up to be about 5 times bigger then normal.... So I brushed the teeth and took her away to Mount Pleasant. Thankfully it was a natural reaction to the venom. And Doc said that I was doing everything right(yay me). She just needed to keep her hand up in the air so that gravity would pull the swelling down. It worked and she is better.
Anyway, I had to work at 7am this morn. I'm tired I'll check for errors later.
Peace out...wurd to your mutha...haha Sorry I'm tired.....haha
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
The fans
Posted by Lanie at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment