CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Slacker???? I think soooooo

Hmmmm It's been over a year since I wrote here....... I suck!

So, much has happened since then.

John and I are getting divorced..... It's a good thing, but reading my past blogs I'm kind of sad... And I don't want my blog to be sad..... so I'm not saying anything else..... You all know the story anyway.





So, my girls are great. Riley is 13 :::::Gasp::::: When in the hell did that happen? She is blossoming into the most wonderful teeneager. Granted we do have our days when I'd like to strangle her. But mostly she is wonderful. Chloe on the other hand has turned into my problem child. Hahaha She is great and all...... But too headstrong sometimes. I know that is a good quality and all. But Dang. She's 10! She needs to come to understand that I am the mom and she is the child.

Shailee is pretty much perfect. She is 7 now. She's so smart and tender hearted. It's so easy being her momma. Maicee is still a riot. She's 5 ::::: EEK::::: My baby is growing up to fast. Someone make it stop! She is the funniest kid ever! The other night I caught her plucking her nose hairs..... SHe says that she doesn't want them to grow like her dads....hahaha I tried to explain to her that is she a lil girl..... Her nose hair will never be like daddy's.... She didnt' care.... She just said it was gwoss....hahaha



And me.... Well I am seeing the cutest guy. His name is Billy..... Can I get a high five for his name not starting with a "J"...ha

Anywho, he really is sooooooo sweet and freakin funny. Everytime we go out he always compliments on how I look. I didn't know guys did this still.... Well in a respectful manner anyway. Like last night he came to pick me up.... And when he walked through the door and looked at me he said "Wow... I never new you looked so good in orange" Honestly how cute is my boyfriend???? Now I want to go out and buy more orange shirts...hahaha He seriously makes me happy. Not that I wasn't happy aready, but it's just different having a guy that actually lives in the same area as me and well, let's face he is pretty much freakin' crazy about me..... He jsut makes me full all warm and fuzzy inside.... For the past two months I have had nothing but one huge butterfly fluttering around in my tummy...... This is serious stuff people..... BUTTERFLIES!!!! Yeah!

Last summer pretty much freaking rocked!!!!!!! I met (who I thought at the time was a great guy) a guy named Jeric. His would have been mother in law hooked us up..... For the first couple of weeks after we met things were jsut so exciting....... Then he basically turned into an emotional retard....hahaha Ok I guess he is still a pretty good guy..... Or am I fooling myself? I don't know. Its a long retarded story...... But we had sooooo much fun together... Especially when Danielle was thrown into the picture.... We had some wild parties at his house. The summer continued to rocked after I realized that Jeric wasn't all he was cracked up to be...... Don't get me wrong we are still great friends...... But in the past couple of months I have seen the jealous side of him..... And he can be rather pathetic when he is jealous..... Plus he has done some desperate acts in his lil jealous attempts to... Hmmmm tooooooo I don't know get attention from me? Anywho, the summer.....Danielle and I had soooooo many fun times......haha So many boys so little time.....hahaha My how things have changed for the two of since June....hahaha

Anyway, I promise to keep this updated more...... I will try hard not to let my fans down...hahaha I forgot how much I love doing this....
Anywho, I'm off to put kids to bed....
Toodles......

0 comments: