CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 07, 2008

Positive Thinking!

So. On Monday Billy sent me a text message saying that it was going to be a wonderful day. ANd he was going to try to think positive all day and he thinks that I should do the same....haha Wellllll........ That morning I'm at work and I get my quality scores on my notes (yeah we're graded). Well I scored a 96%. Highest on my team..... Hell Yeah! I rock! So, I text Billy and tell him awesome his girlfried.... Of course he agrees....hahaha And tries to prove his point with thinking positive.... Anywho, an hour or so later the Middle School calls and tells me that Riley is pretty much failing all of her core classes..... UGH! Here we go again....... So, I text Billy and told him good day shot..... Well then I get home and realize that I didn't plug in the crock pot that morning...haha UGH!!!!! Just then Billy calls to ask how the rest of my day went.....hahaha I proceed to tell him that I am retatrded and told him what I had done....

So, Tuesday night Billy and I have a little date..... We were going to the pool tournement at the local watering hole.... Okay not much of a date, but always fun. On our way there he says that his positive thinking has been going really well, then kind of says that I am negative.....haha It didn't bother me then, but as the days have past it has bothered me.

So, I woke up this morning adn that to myself. I am going to think positive all day. I decided that I am going to go to work and just let all of the nasty people that I have to deal with all day just roll off my back and not let them ruin my day and drag me down to their level.

As of day I have only called one person a whore...... After I hung up the phone of course...haha
That isn't too bad. We will see how the day goes. But so far so good.
Anywho, I shall follow up with the rest of my day later.
Toodles.....

0 comments: