I suck...... I try to keep this updated.... But yeah I suck...
Anywho, yeah Billy is history..... I think that is all you need to know about that.... Plus if I know you, chances are you know the reason why.....
My girls are great.... Well most days.... It's so funny at times, being a mom.... I think that alot of people look at me and feel bad for me that I'm single and have 4 kids... Little do they know myself or my kids.... I love my life and my girls and can't imagine my life any other way... Of course its hard at times.... and I worry all the time... but I know that everything happens for a reason..... I'm just ready to find out what that reason is....haha
Maicee has this cute lil thing that we have to do every morning.....hahaha She loves the song Iron Man from Black Sabbath.... Yeah.. can't tell that she is my kid huh? Anywho, she has to set on my lap every morning in front of the computer and read the lyrics to Iron Man while listening to the song.....hahaha Its tooooo funny.... It's like her lil alarm clock..... haha
Shailee just turned 8.... She wants to be baptized.... Hmmm yeah... a day with John's mom..... I'd have to go to the church drunk....hahaha Fuck that.... I am not going to let that bitch make me feel uncomfortable anywhere.... But I wish that my daddy would come for it...haha
And Riley and Chloe.... Hmmm Riley needs to hurry up turn 18 and move out of the house... And Chloe is just a joy... most days...
And me.. Still working at Mediconnect... Oh the joys.... I'm really starting to miss school.... I really need to get back... finish my degree and quit this dead end job... But who am I kidding.... There is no way I can throw school into my crazy life right now....
I have met someone rather fabulous... but since he now has the link to this blog I wil not elaborate.... at this time anyway...haha
Anywho, I'm at work pissed off... So, I'm out of here...
Toodles...
0 comments:
Post a Comment