CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Freaky Friday.....

So I love this blog.... I'm funny.... ha
Anyway, my tiny lil Chloe Buggy got hurt today at school... Poor lil thing.... She only weighs 65 pounds at 11 years old.. Anyway, she basically got tackled playing some game at school..... She wasn't able to breath very well, so I took her to the ER...She's alright (we think)... Kent jsut wants me to keep an eye ao her for the next day... Sad that I'm on a first name basis with the local ER Doc....Thanks to Shailee Jane and her many trips to the ER......haha
She was starving by the time we got out of the ER.... She wanted some chicken from Walmarts deli.... I don't know where she puts it... but the little fart eat a huge chicken breast... mashed potatoes and a bag of Skittles....haha Now she is chilling on the couch watching the much dreaded Sponge Bob.... yuck..... And she has decided that she doesn't want to play football next year... I've tried to talk her out of it.... I guess that she just needed a lil more comvincing.... Score one for mom....hahaha

So Eric told me this morning that his schedule isn't changing.. Yay me.... I still won't have a date on New Year's... haha but I won't have to wait longer to see his cuteness..... ::::sighs::::
Anywho, I'm going to go pick up my babies....
Toodles...

0 comments: