Hmmm yeah... no I don't think so...
A little back ground... I have this friend....Who has basically been shit on her whole life by men.... her life has been one negative confict after another.... Honestly I think that she thrives on being the victim... Nothing EVER good happens to her.... Hmmmm is that really so???? She has a beautiful daughter, that is really good kid..... She has a new home that she has lived in since May... pretty decent car..... So yeah.... I'm thinking that her life isn't that bad, besides the man she decides to be with......
Let's call her Sally.... so I don't have keep typing she.... Sally lived with a man after only knowing him for only one month..... He lived there for 2 weeks...... Yeah gang 2 weeks... After "Fred" left she had a "nervous Breakdown".... I say my ass..... 2 Weeks! It has taken her months to get over this asshole..... Not only has she made my life hell over this breakup..... but other mutual friends.... I have done nothing but try to be a good friend to her and be there for her.... but she is just impossible.... I have wasted energy on ths girl trying to help her see the positive side of everything..... I'm just like that.....
You know... life hasn't been fair to any of us.... I lost my momma when I was only 11..... My first baby was a still born.... Not fair at all.... but I took a bad sitution and tried to make it positive to help me with the fact that my baby was going to be very sick and eventually die.... So we made arrangements to bury my baby with my mom.... I looked at it as though I was giving my mom and grandbaby.... So... yeah I think that we all can say that our lives have not gone according to OUR plan.... These 2 thngs in my life were not something I was able to choose... But I choose to not let it destroy me....
Soooo now this brings me to what has finally broken the straw on the camels back.... I have met this guy... yeah you know who you are.... Anywho, I'm excited over him..... maybe a little too excited.. I'll admitted it...hahahaha Even though we have just barely met in person I have been talking to him for freaking ever... So, it's new, but it isn't.... Well... hmm I've just decided that I can't tell Sally anything about my life and she will always find a way to rain on my parade.... Who the fuck does she think she is? How dare you compare my life to your fucked up life.... I know that some of the guys I have dated haven't been the best choice for me.... God knows that is true.... But if you don't take a chance at something that makes you happy right now then you'll never find happiness.... If you dont learn from the mistakes in your life, you'll always make the same mistake.... If you don't make mistakes and learn and grow from them, how will you ever know what you want in your life.... How dare Sally bring me down, simply cause she is miserable and jealous.... and how dare ME to let her.... So this is what started this... Eric works for 21 days in Scotland then he is home for 21 or so days.... He told me yesterday that he might have to work through Christmas and new Years..... Not the best news I have heard, but that's ok.... I'll survive...
I happen to tell Sally this and.... Well here is the email.....
It's backwards... I ain't changing it start at the bottom and go up....haha
Sally: That does suck. Maybe this won’t work with him with his schedule the way it is. I hate to say that cause I know your feelings for him, but man he’s so far away.
Me: I just don’t want to wait that long to see eric
Sally: About the same. I’m ready to go home. Howcome you are?
Me: I’m annoyed… you?
Sally: HOws it goin over there?
That's just part of it.... She's been ugly about it since I met Eric.... Nice fucking friend eh?
Its not like I rub it in her face that I met this real great guy.... Ugh.... I dont' know.... I know that none of this makes sense... but I have to get it off my chest... Why can't she just be like my other friends and be sincerely happy for me instead of trying to make me sad... Cause she is fucking negative and can't stand for anyone to be happy and live their life in a positive manner... which I do.... I can not be negative everyday of my life.... By no means is my life always just peachy... But if I always look for the negative in life, what am I teaching my girls.... That life sucks and will always kick you when your down??? Fuck that... I want them to see that yeah sometimes life will throw you a curve ball.... But that is what will make us strong and who we grow to be.... Ugh..Seriously..... I'm just annoyed...How do you tell someone to stop trying to drag you down.... Especially when you've been on such a high.... Why can't she see that when you expect the worst thing to happen to you, that chances are that it will happen... CAUSE you love being the fucking victim , so you can drive people crazy with your fucking sob stories.... get over it girl and start taking credit for your shitty life.... And stop trying to dag me down... I won't let it happen again..... I know who my friends are and apparently it is not you....
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Misery LOVES company
Posted by Lanie at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love you and Im happy your happy with your "prisoner" LOL
Post a Comment