CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 01, 2008

Ello ello



So, Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is too damn close....


Our Thanksgiving is was pretty good.... We had dinner at our lil home.... Just the girls and I.... We decorated for Christmas and cooked dinner together..... and watched the House marathon.... Hells yes!!! haha





Black Friday was very black for me... No didn't go shopping. I had the pleasure of fighting with my 13 year old..... I seriously don't think I have ever been so mad at her.


She pretty much told me that I suck as a mom.... only to her and Chloe.... Hmm... So, I told her that if I was so terrible to pack her shit and I'll call her dad..... I was dead serious....


Why can't kids these days see us the way we saw our partents? I appreciated everything my parents have doen for me.... I know that my dad would pace the floors all night long cause he was always so worried about money..... Especially at Christmas.... And we always had the most amazing Christmas mornings... Makes me wonder if my generation is completely failing as a parent or is it just me.... My parents taught us to respect our elders and others around us... If we did not respect other, they would not respect us..... I thought I was doing this.... If I ever talked to my mom or dad I would have been in a world of hurt.... I dont know... I just want my girls to see what I have done for them... and see how much I love them.. I have given up so much for them... Hell Riley is one of reason's why John and I arent together.... Anywho, it ened alright, after I cried all day..... So wrote me an apology on Myspace....haha I talked later that night.... So maybe I am not doing all that bad, at least she feels like she can talk to me about anything....... I jsut hate not knowing how to handle motherhood sometimes.. I always wonder what would my mom do.... I feel like Im winging it...haha


I can't remember if I have told you all the Jacque the Hermit crab dead.... Anyway the girls buried him in the field next to our apartment.... this was about 2 weeks ago....Well, Shailee came running in the house the other day all freaked out that the neighbor kids dug him up and they were playing with him.... Ummm Hello he is dead!!!!! And I'm sure he stinks sooo bad now.:::::gags:::: I can't stand these kids...and this just made it worse.... haha I would die if my kids had done something like this.... But then again their mom doesnt give a shit about her shits or what they do..... So, I'm really not suprised they have done this.... Totally grosses me out though.... yuck yuck yuck!

Ohhh I have a new bitch about "Sally".... See the picture above with Theresa and I being silly.... Will this picture is displayed on my desktop.... Sally walks up to my desk last week and tells me that I look wasted.... Rude rude rude.... I wanted to just tell her that she was jealous because she wasnt invited on our girls night out..... and because she has never in her life taken a cute picture like this one.... I wasn't even drunk!!!! Ugh!!! I've had it with her.... Rude Biotch...

Anyway, I'll post more later....

Toodles...

0 comments: