CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Maicee-ism's....







I haven't talked much about my baby girl lately... So this post is devoted to her.... I'll most likely do the other girls too....



Maicee is 6 now :( I don't remember giving her permission to grow up.... We were looking her baby pictures the other night... That kid has had the cutest personality since born.... haha

Maicee is in 1st grade now... she can now say her "S's" ..... A huge milestone for Maicee.... but a sad day for her momma.... I loved her asking for loup for lunch... her hearingher call her sissy Lailee... her screaming in the bath tub cause the drain was going to luck her down...haha I just love this baby.... All though she can say her "S's" she still goes to "Peech" (speech) yeah they are not perfect.... along with some other sounds... Not so sure I ever want them to be... Seflish I know... But dang she is cute....

Now I get to hear tell me that Shailee is "Just the Devil" haha and the "woost sista evo"

She loves her sissy.... but they cant always get long....

My favorite story is the One eyed Willie story ....

Last year Shai got a fish tank for her birthday... Well Maicee wanted her own fish...So "he who shall not be named" in my blog took her to the store to pick out a fish... Well she is so much my kid and we both see a fish with one eye!!! Oh hell yeah we were thinking.... Maicee states that is the fish for her... She wants to name it One Eyed Willy... from The Goonies you perv's...haha The moron we were with tried to talk her out of it.... Nope that was the "Feesh" for her.... That's my girl! haha So, we get home and get Willy all nice and Comfy in his new home... Then she went to her dad's for the night.... and Moron boy went to "find a job" in Colorado... The next morning Willy was floating.... So we flushed and agreed not to talk about it when Maicee came home that night..... Fast forward to that evening when I pick the girls up from daycare.. I got Maicee preoccupied with homework... helping me with dinner.... anything to keep her mind off Willy... Yeah that worked for anbout an hour.... She noticed right away that Willy was missing from the tank... Conversation is as follows... and I'll try to imitate Maicee the best I can...



Maicee: Hey... where's Willy?

Me: Hmmm what?

Maicee: Where's my feesh?

Me: Honey Willy died during the night....

Maicee: What? And you did-n't tell me? How tould you not teeeeell me? my own Mudder... did-n't teeeel me my feesh died.....

Me: Well Honey I'm sorry... I just didnt want you to cry....

Maicee: My own mudder.... how tould you not teeell me....



I was ready to hand her an Oscar for her performance....haha Dang she is funny...



A few later for Christmas she got me a snow globe with 3 singing angels... one is headless :)

I asked her if she new that one was missing a head... She did :0) Yep she is my girl.... Gotta love her....



The other night we went to the light Parade.... We got there early and were sitting on a bench while Shailee and Maicee were playing charades.... Maicee started running around the bench and making all of these funny laughing sounds.... and screams who am I? Hmmm Riley and I could not guess.... She stopped and announced the she was the handicap girl in Shailee's class.... but she didn't say handicap.... YIKES!!!!! Riley and I about freaked and I explained to Maicee that it was really mean to make fun of Handicap people..... Holy Hannah....



Anyway, I think that I will keep adding to this post as time goes on and she says more funny stuff.... Stay tuned....

0 comments: