So, I don't know what it is lately. But I have been getting a lot of messed up messages on Myspace..... Messages from random guys.... asking "what I'm looking for" Hmmm... Does it say anywhere on my profile that I am looking for anything from anyone? Yeah no...... This has happened on Hotornot also.... but I haven't talked to anyone on the site for awhile except the boy from Moab.... I have deleted all the others... But for it to be happening on Myspace? Hmmm... Ok boys... I would normally say that I refuse to tell you what I'm looking for , because I don't want you to try to prove to me that you are what I want.... cause then I just might end up liking your FAKE ass..... I want to love someone for being themselves... But it does have me thinking..... Hmmm What am I looking for..... I want the kind of love that my mom and dad had..... God new what he was doing when those two met.... My mom and dad are each others true love.... Mom has been gone 23 years now and I know that my dad misses her and loves just as much as he did on the day that they were married..... I want the one that I can't live without... I want someone that will love my girls unconditionally.... and accept them as his own, while knowing that they have their own dad's....And will understand my relationship with each of them.... He can't be jealous of them either..... I'm looking for someone that will love my strong personality and will never want me to be anything different then the person I am today... Someone who will never be embarrassed by the stupid things we all know that I will say or do...haha And always be so proud to say "That's my girl".... I want someone romantic, yet crazy wild... And will want to jet off somewhere wonderful on the spur of the moment... Someone who can give me the space we all need and not argue with me when I want to go dancing with my girlfriends.... Someone who will be there when my day has sucked and hold me and let me cry when I need too.... I want someone to grow old with.... Someone to share dentures with if we can't afford our own set....haha Someone who will always hold my hand.... This is just a glimpse yet what "I'm looking for", maybe it sounds like a lot to ask.... I don't think so.... I deserve it damn it..... And so does the man I have my last first kiss with....
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment