So, I was going to come home today and bitch about my kid..... She really pissed me off this morning... lied to me for the dumbest reason..... Pretty much ruined my day.... so I was going to come and just vent about her.... but the more I think about it, the more I think that is the wrong approach... I think I'd rather talk about why I love her so much (besides her being my kid and all).... No there is no excuse for her lie, but if I dwell on it then I'll just be all pissed at her all over again..... So what was going to be a negative vent about my kid is now all the things I love about her.... I don't think that my bad thoughts directed towards my child need to be forever posted on the Internet....
First off..... How funny is this picture of Riley and Chloe..... This was taken in NC forever ago....haha Chloe hasn't grown much.... and Roo's boobs are about that big...haha Just kidding.... kind of... Look at that other picture of my girl... Dang she is gorgeous.....
Riley is almost 14:::GASP::: Ouch!!! She is definitely one of a kind.... random as hell and fun to be around.... We've had a lot of fun together since it's just been us girls.... She was completely different when I was married to John..... He wasn't very nice to her and I allowed him to be a monster to her.... I finally opened my eyes and we left Well there were other reasons too).... Since then she has really blossomed.... She has some really great friends and a sweet lil boyfriend.... I believe that she feels like she can tell me anything, from the daily 8th grade drama to her asking me questions regarding sex... Yikes! But this is the way I have always wanted it.... Sometimes I think that I am failing at motherhood, but when I really think about it I am raising a great kid.... and all on my own.... Most of you know that I didn't have the best person to look up to for motherly advice...
So, I am always wondering how my own momma what handle certain situations.... If I had asked my step-mom half the things Riley has asked me I would have been locked away forever....
I'm so thankful that she understands when I don't have the money get her everything she wants.... I'm thankful that she can compromise with me on other issues....
I love that I can pass her and Sabra on main street and see that they are wearing the most retarded outfit they can put together, have ponytails all over their heads and have a huge black hand painted across their face's...haha (yeah this really has happened).... I just love that she is confident in herself and doesn't care what others think her.... I love that she wrote a love letter to Justin underneath the coffee table she made in 7th grade... I love that she has a tender heart and will always notices when I am crying over something and she tells me not to cry... I love it when she hears something bad on TV her eyes will get all huge and she'll look down in shock or embarrassment..or both...haha I love how no one can tell us apart on the phone.... and how complete strangers tell her that she is beautiful....
I love how she acts like she hates her sisters, but deep down inside she knows that she loves and adores them....
I love how she acts like she hates her sisters, but deep down inside she knows that she loves and adores them....
I love that she thought the "No Service" signs on the freeway meant no Internet service....haha
I love her..... :0)



0 comments:
Post a Comment