I went to the Doc today. It's not bad, but it's not good. He says that I'll have to take these meds for the next 60 or 70 years for high blood pressure...Yay me! I hate taking pills (that might explian why I have 4 kids..haha). UGH! I guess it could be worse. The doc ran some different types of blood test. Hopefully they all come back normal. The doc says that I should try to stop drinking caffeine :::slits wrist::: I am trying to quit the diet coke, but coffee???? No spank you. I gots ta have it.
I got my new "Anatomy and Phys for Dummies" today. It looks like a book...haha I guess that I should actually read it now. I'd rather read "DiVinci code" But my lovely mother in law has it still.....so, I wait.
The Chad Kroeger obsession is still going strong. What the hell? I am way to obsessive. Why can't it be the kind of obsessive house cleaning type of obsession? I could use that one...haha I also realized that I realllllllly love Whoppers. Looooo dood. This might explain why I can't get rid of the last 20 pounds that I need to lose...haha
So, I am paintng my kitchen soon. Yeah I know we just painted, but I hate it. My gram gave me lots of new dishes and I have to paint. It's all I can think of lately (besides Chad). I just can't find the color I want. I guess that I'll have to take a dish into the paint store to match it up. I can't wait until it's done. I also bought a hanging ceiling rack for my pots and pans. This is a brilliant idea. I really need the space and I'm sure that Chloe would love not being yelled at every freakin time she putsthe pans away, she just throws the pans into the cupboard....this drives my crazy....Could be the cause of my high blood pressure...haha I can't wait to get it.
The school year is almost over. My girls have 2 preschool graduations next week. I love the little programs they do...but I hate crying everytime...haha I'm such a boob.
We're supposed to go to Moab this weekend, but I was gone all last weekend and I need to have my field plowed and get my garden planted and my flowers planted.... Plus I need to see how these pills are going to make me feel... They say that I shouldn't drive until I know how they will affect me...hmmmm That sucks. I have to work tomorrow. And the next weekend... well Sommar won't be there and since none of my other girlfriends no longer live there I don't want to go...hahaha Someone has to get me drunk...haha
Thursday, May 11, 2006
And so,
Posted by Lanie at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment