CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 18, 2006

What a week.....

It feels like last Friday was a million yrs ago. Riley hurt her foot and we thought that it was broken. It's not. But geeeezzzzzzzzzzzz. That girl is going to be the death of me. I have now realized that my girls are the reasons for my HBP...haha I'm just glad that it's not broken. But she does have to wear a boot and use crutches :::sighs:::

So, I finally heard back from Gil.... It's been great catching up with him.... He is still a great guy. Mylissa you need to come to Utah and we can have a lil reunion. Gil only lives an hour or so from me...haha But I guess when you live in central Utah your pretty much an hour from everything...haha

By the way Mylissa... I love your idea with the camera's... Sounds like fun. I'll do it if you want me too, but my life isn't all that exciting. But my girls are cute. I could take pictures of the polyg houses..haha And the Mormon Temple..haha Actually it's very beautiful. And this time of yr the flowers are amazing. I could also take a picture of the urinal waterfall in my back yard..haha It's pretty funny to see.

I have been pondering things about my husband lately. I love him more then I could ever love another man, but I am just to irriated with some of the things that he does. Like his waste of paper towels. This drives me freeeeeeeekin' CRAZY! He doesn't need to use paper towels to dry his hands. That is what clothe towels are for.... He never shaves until I clean the bathroom sink.... and of course he never cleans up all the way... Yesterday at work I bought one single can of beer for the chicken that I want to cook today. You can't buy just one single can anywhere unless you want those big honkin can's and I don't .... he put it in the freezer to get it cold enough to drink..hahaha He didn't even ask why I had one beer... He just ASSumed that it was for him.... Sorry dear...
I hate the way he freaks out about the girls in the middle of the night and wants me to get up to check on them... haha What the hell??? I'm not worried why should I get up to check on them.... UH.... he drives me crazy. BUT! all this lil stupid shit is worth putting up with. He is really amazing. I have never felt loved until I married him... I love the way he wakes up in the middle of the night to put his arms around me and kisses me and tells me that he loves me...and goes right back to sleep. Half the time he doesn't remember doing it the next morning. I love that he sings to me when I can't sleep and sings to me when we have been arguing. I love that we stay up at night and giggle like kids.... I love that he knows when to put arms around me and hugs me when I need a hug without telling him so.....
I love that he close with his mom... Sometimes it is great being married to a mama's boy...But sometimes it's like an episode of "everybody loves Raymond".
I even love the way he knows the words to "Top GUn" word for word. We can't watch that movie without him doing every part word for word with all the emotions. He doesn't know that I love it..I love that he knows the words to "The Princess Bride" (my favorite movie) and he resights them too me through out the day...haha Oh my sweet Wesley (I know in the movie it's Westley, but his middle name is Wesley)
Awww isn't love grand?
Anywho, I'm off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff does the same thing when I clean the bathroom. He is ALWAYs shaving right after I clean the bathroom. But what do you do but teach them to clean up their own mess. :)

Lanie said...

Teaching him doens't work with John.... I think he does this on purpose...haha

M said...

i think it would be fair if i first took Georgie to visit my family before headingto Moab.Although I'mdue a trip there sooner or later.you'll have to tell everyone hello from me

m