New obsession...haha it's bad too...haha I'm completely obsessed with Chad Kroeger...hahaha What the hell????? Are you wondering who he is?
He is the lead singer for Nickelback. I look at him and there is NO sexual appeal. But then I hear him sing... HOLY COW!!!! He makes my ovaries click!!! What is it about Nickelback and these dirty songs they sing..... Mmmmmmmm I think my hubby needs to learn the words to "Animals" That is the freakin hottest song that I have ever heard....haha
But this obsession will pass like the others....Like my obsession to Trent Reznor... HELLO! Love that man's tongue...haha Another reason I can't go to the NIN concert in May.... Ya'll know about the dreams I have about Dave after the DM concerts.....haha I'm surprised Stacy didn't wake up with me blowing in her ear...haha just kidding....kind of.....hahahaahahahahaha
I also had an obsession with Vince Gil :::pukes in trash::: He is not hot at all. But! He seemed so nice and I loved him when I was married to stupid....haha What the hell was I thinking???? I was thinking "How the hell did I end up marrying this asshole" haha
Anyway, I don't know what it is about Chad Kroeger, but Nickelback has to be the next concert....haha he reminds me of a boyfriend I had freshmen year.... (I won't name names just incase my daddy ever reads this...haha Sorry dad...haha) But we would sluff 6th and 7th hour and go have fun up at the power dam. Heehee.
It's funny that a song take you to a memory that you haven't thought of for years.... I wonder what he is doing these days. I should ask Stacy...Here's a hint...She used to be his cousin... Any guesses????
Anywho, I am going to go home and jump on my hubby ::::girly giggle::::
Ciao.
Friday, May 05, 2006
Obsessions
Posted by Lanie at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment