CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Day 2....

Of my blogging experience. Today was a great day. An old friend from High school contacted me through Classmates.com , so it's been fun reading updates from him.

I'm so happy to annouce that after tomorrow's Anatomy lab is the start of SPRING BREAK. But unlike all the typical students I will not be jetting off to Mexico with mommy and daddy's credit card. I will be trying to arrange my scary haunted basement. (Yes it is haunted, but I think that's the friendly old lady that used to live here before she passed away.... Well.... I hope that it's her.)
Anyways, I am loving the thought of going back to bed after the gym is just amazing and no test! Sadly I will have to do some homework and studying, but at least I am free for the week. Now if only I could get out of working.....hmmmmm

So, one of my oldest friends (and I mean old as in we have been friends since 2nd or 3rd grade) has got me really thinking about my childhood alot! I can't believe all that she can remember. I don't even remember what I did yesterday (besides failing my anantomy test). In one of her old post she brought up "The young one's"....wow I haven't thought of them forever. It was a sad day in our life when MTV cancelled them. Mylissa, I think that we need to write to MTV and protest (20 years later...haha). Hell, you might even know a few people there who could pull some strings...haha I might start watching TV again if they were back on. It seems like now days I only watch Cash Cab....haha Don't you love it when you know all the answers and your screaming at the person playing because can't read your mind or hear you? I do watch the movies every once and awhile. The last one was Exorism of Emily Rose. Man that poor girl... Now every night I wake up I'm scared to look at the clock, because I'm afraid to see if it says 3am...haha Yeah I'm a geek. The movie before that was Walk the line. OK I loooooove this movie not only because of my obsession with Johnny Cash. But I think I love Joaquin Phoenix...haha Maybe this will subside my obsession of the Phantom of the Opera now....haha Mmmmm nope I think not the Phantom is still too damn hot...haha

Well, I think that I have posted enough senseless nonsense for the night. I need to brush up on my dead guy body parts for tomorrows lab....Plus I have to decide what meatless dinner dish I can make tomorrow night seeing as how I can't eat meat after lab..... trust me you don't want details.....haha
Good night ya'll!

0 comments: