Well, today isn't really a rant. I had a great day actually. I am officially on SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!! To bad I wasn't 17 again....Awwww memories....Walking down main street during Jeep Safari meeting boys....Having said boys pull down there pants and do the Full Monty shake right in front of our fragile eyes....lololol Yeah that pissed dad off....lol Yes I told my dad.
Anyway, I think that I found another old friend today. Yes, Mylissa I think that I found Nancy. I'll let you know if I get a reply from her.
So, here is a list of things that I have learned today.
* I can't tell the difference between the different types of vertebrae
* I have waaaay too much free time at work.
* I don't' like looking at a penis on a dead man. Especially when the penis has a pin tuck thru it! ::::Shivers:::: There are some things in life the we just shouldn't have to witness. Even in the name of science...haha
* One of my favorite times of the day is in the mornings after hubby goes to work and my older girls go to school. While I'm getting ready for work I love putting on the soundtrack to the Phantom and watching my lil girls freeeeeeeek out when they hear the first "DUN DUN DUN DUN" They run screaming into their room looking for their dress ups so they can pretend to be Christine. It's just too flippin' cute. But I have to admit that I am the best Christine...haha Just not as cute.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
My daily Rant....
* I have learned that I get way to bored at the gym when I go alone. I need someone to keep me entertained.
* I have also learned that I am a conniving bitch and won't stop until I get my way. I'm ok with this. It works and it could be a new look for me...haha Plus my boss said that he thinks that he should give me a part time job in collections....Works for me. It's a long story. And has nothing to do with family, so don't get the wrong idea.
New Obsession's today....Reeses cookies. In the words of my 3yo..."Looooo dood" (she can't say her S's, so that's sooooo good) You will probably see alot of Maicee talk in my blog. She talks looooo toot (so cute). She ling's me long's all the time. Her favorite right now is "You are my lun line" Oops I was talking about cookies. They are so good.
Things that I am thankful for today.
*it didn't snow, but will tomorrow.
*my washer even tho it's a piece of crap.
*old friends, that make me smile.
*Chapstick and moisturizer. Must haves in UTAH!
I finally turned off Johnny Cash in my van and put in my punk cd. Gotta love it. I forgot how much I live the Dead Milkmen...haha And as Un-PC that it is I love "taking the retards to the zoo" Can't help it. It's just to flippin' funny and it reminds me of Neely and Britt.....haha Don't ask. I don't remember.
It probably had something to do with meeting a few guys in a few VW buses and going to the river with them in the middle of the night...ha You remember Ozone? Seems like you took some pretty interesting pic's ::::eyebrow wiggle:::::
But I ain't naming' names! I'm not gonna do it. Think about that night Mylissa. Especially now that you have little Gigi. Would you just kill her if she does anything this senseless???? It's a flippin' miracle that we weren't rapped or something just as terrible. I should write a book called "Riding in Cars with Strange boys"....haha Then I'd be grounded. Dad would kill me.....haha 32 and grounded for life. At least it was fun....
Well.... I guess that I will go read a story to my babies and take a shower.
G'night
Posted by Lanie at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We're lucky will never got killed or kidnapped. If my parents knew what we were up to, they would have never let me out the house.
sjj
Post a Comment