CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 20, 2006

UGH!

Have ya ever had one of those days that you wanted to run screaming from the house, while pulling out your hair? I want to run away and possibly never return...haha Holycow! Some days I think that I have way too many kids...haha My 11 year old has way to much attitude for this house. My 8 year old has a major science project due Thursday. The reason it isn't done is mostly my fault. So I can't complain about her . Can't complain about my 5 year old either she is pretty easy going...most days. My 3 year old. UGH!!!! She has done nothing but boob all day. I know she's 3 and that is what they do best. But geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Will it ever end?????? I am sooooo going to the gym tonight and letting daddy deal with them...haha Maybe Spring Break isn't that great after all.
I am getting away this weekend though. But I'm not jetting off to Mexico. My grandpa is dying and this will most likely be the last time that I see him. So I am going up north to visit with him and help my grandma around the house. She broke her shoulder, so I'm sure she'll have list of chores for me. But I'm more then happy to do then for her. I will have some type of fun Saturday. Right? God I hope so. I will be seeing a friend. Maybe two...haha Araig Cadkison...hahahahaha Sorry lil joke that no one will get, but me....Maybe.....
Maybe I'd be in a better mood if I changed the music in my stereo...Listening to Linkin Park scream at me all day.... Maybe I'll just get drunk...haha No that won't be a good idea. I have to work tomorrow. I just don't think I could stand that place with a hangover. Especially having to deal with all the old perves that come in and come on to me. ICK!!!! One old guy. Older then my dad keeps asking me to come and lay out with him...haha SICK SICK!!! Another guy is just too funny.. Sick but funny. I secretly love it though... only from him though.... I'm actually kind of sad if he doesn't come in when I'm there....haha.
Anywho, I've been reading my yearbooks lately. A certain friend didn't sign any of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know who you are!!!!!!!!
But I did find some things that has made my heart smile.... Like Derrick Delay.... Geez I miss him....He is so funny...perverted....and sweet all at the same time.....haha Another was Jamie Kaveny. God we had some good times...haha Still can't figure out who this Marc guy is :::Shivers::: But if I ever find him....Well, all I have to say to him is dream on!!!!!!!
Oh Dusty is another funny one.... That girl got me into so much trouble with my dad....GOD!!!! But she was a riot! Still is I might add.
And Buffy. We were supposed to meet in 2005 at the grandpa rock... needless to say I suck and forgot. Until she reminded my mom. But she didn't make it either..... So I don't suck that bad. ANd there is my hubbahubby....haha It's funny. Who knew?
Awww my beloved Beat-rice....haha Miss Som-mar.....
Then there is Ms. Darcey ::::::pukes in toilet::::: Friends forever, my ass! Dirty Tramp.... "your sooo beautiful, you remind me of a movie start" Rot in Hell TRAMP! Geez I think that I hate her a lil....haha
Don't you just love walking down memory lane????
So, I'm off to figure out what throw together for dinner.
(In the words of some idiots in high school) Peace out and Wuuuurd to Motha...ha!!!!!!

0 comments: