No. I don'think that I am ok.....Well, it's been a shitty 2 days. My grandpa.... The Dr's thought that he was going into a coma last night.. Well, he is still around.... I hope that I make it up to SLC before he is gone. It will be just awful if I don't make it. I'd go earlier if I could, but I can't. So, I have been in a pretty awful mood for a couple of days. I did have a great talk with Chris tonight. I really needed it. I forgot about "Closet"....hahahahaha God we are mean..... Hey Chris can I take YOU home!!!????? ::::eyebrow wiggle::::: There is nothing like a true BIsexual woman...haha Yeah I know many of you are lost...if you want the link let me know.....hahaha But it's only funny if you know who we are talking about.
So, I'm forcing myself to write tonight. (can't let my fans down) I have nothing to say really. Except John just pulled his first gray. Out of his nose....hahaha love my hubby.... He is so cute. I think that I'll talk about how great he is...for just a minute....then I'll talk about myself again...ha! I just love love love love love love him......He just knows when it is the right time to say nothing and hold me. Anywho, back to myself.....haha I got in a fight at work today. What is it with assholes that don't pay their bills anywhere and then lose credit???? It's not my fault they didn't pay their bill last month!!!! I'm just glad that I have the kind of boss that let's me tell these people off...haha It's a great stress reliever...haha Dumb redneck moron anyway......
Anyway, I think that I am off to down a sleeping pill and pray that I sleep good. Please pray for my grandpa. I really do need to see him one more time. So does Robby.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
I'm ok, I'm ok, I'm ok....
Posted by Lanie at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well Lanie I have so much fun reading these, keep up the good work. I will pray for your grandpa and for you and Robby. Keep your head up and everything will work out the way God intended it. Love you Chris
Thanks Chris.
Post a Comment