CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 18, 2006

So bad it's comical.....

Yesterday was the most comical yet worst day that I have had in a long time. I don't even know were to begin. I had a test yesterday that I thought that Icould take today. Nope sorry testing center is closed this Saturday. So, I had to leave work and go take it. I pulled up to the center locked my doors and realized that I locked my keys and my phone in the car @@..... So I called my mother in law and she can't come and save me for another hour. But I called her before I had taken the test, so that was ok. But I wasn't sure where my extra key was..... Anywho, it only took 30 minutes to do my test so I was outside by my van, freezing my arse off for a good 20 minutes. AND! I remembered that my window was broken and we had to tape it to get it to stay up! (yeah it's a piece of crap) So, I untaped the window and woohoo I'm in. I knew that my broken window would come in handy....haha
So, I went back to work and dumped water all over the freakin' floor. THEN! I almost knocked myself out. (I'm not going to say how. It's just too embarrassing)
God I could go on and on...haha But I won't. But I don't think I'll ever get my window fixed. It comes in pretty handy having it broken.

Anyways, that was yesterday..... Today was pretty entertaining. I got a new pair of red rockstar glasses.....With little sparkles on the side.... Kerrie (mil) hates them..haha so I wore them in the store while we were shopping..... And all was grand until I ran into my HOT! Anatomy professor...haha What is it about Anatomy professors? My cousin's professor was hot too. Is it a requirement??? It must be.
OH! We saw a crossdresser at Wal-Mart!!! I know it might not be a big deal in bigger towns, but here in lil ol' Manti! It was purty excitin' for dis here po' dunk town....haha
Anywho, that is all the exciting happening going on here in Polygville.

0 comments: