
So, here I am. Blogging? How hi-tech am I? Not very....lol
I suppose this Blog will mostly be rants and raves about my crazy life.
A few things about me before I really get into the blog world.
*I live in a small, small town in Utah. No. I am not a Mormon or a polygamist (considering this town)
*I have 4 daughters.
*I'm married to an old high school sweetheart.
*I am a full time college student.
*Last concert I went to was in November. Depeche Mode and The Bravery. (One of my new favorite bands) I have loved DM since the beginning of time.
*I think that my dad is the greatest man alive.
*I secretely love Johnny Cash. OK it's more of an obsession.
*I drive the dreaded minivan. Oh yeah baby!
*And as much as I am digusted by it. I love Anantomy Lab and having my GLOVED hands on a cadaver is about the coolest thing I have done in a long time. I'm sick I know this...lol
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
So......
Posted by Lanie at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment